UniCredit Bank is one of the market’s strongest banks in the area of project, structured and syndicated corporate finance, corporate finance and export finance. UniCredit Bank belongs to the UniCredit Group operating in 17 European countries, offering its clients both local and international expertise by providing unparalleled access to market leading products and services.
We are looking for experienced Team Leader with the interest in internet banking, web design and modern applications.
Do you want to take part in the future development of our internet banking and follow the latest trends with us?
Join UnicreditBank team of 4 experienced internet banking specialists and help us to improve our products!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Manage and support team members in their development
- Follow actual trends and ideas in digital technologies and suggest the implementation into the app
- Regularly monitor and control revenues from internet banking channel
- Find and analyse idea for improvements, update backlog and prioritise its implementation
- Make sure that the product list, service catalogue and parameters are up to date
- Provide trainings for call centre and products line
- Communicate and manage legal partnership with external suppliers
- Coordinate planned outage and communication
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity to be part of new and global project
- New challenges and possibilities for further development
- Opportunity to design and implement own ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly colleagues and team full of experts for internet banking
- Rich benefits package (5 weeks holidays, Sick days, Benefit Plus, company phone and many more)
- Discounts at our partners companies and shops
- Great deals for our banking products
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of experience in the team management (ideally in IT and Finance)
- Knowledge of banking systems and processes
- Excellent knowledge of English – written and spoken (above B2)
- Experience in project management and ability to design project flow
- Experience in Agile development
- Strong graphic and IT skills (MS Project, JIRA, Confluence)
- Team spirit
We are looking forward to hearing from you!